Thursday, November 1, 2012

Welcome Back Invisible People

Heey!

It's Pickle here. Wow, it's been a while. I'm glad to be back and writing with you a mere twenty minutes before I start some intense novelling.

I've been terrified since about ten o'clock when Potato and I were emailing. She has since gone to bed probably, because time zones.
I expect the real panic to set in soon.

I'm dressed to novel, in my pj pants, Green Eggs and Ham shirt, a fedora that clashes awfully with my hair, and the most badass gloves in existence. (I will take this opportunity to remind you that it's not swearing if there are actual donkeys on my hands.)
Not to mention some steampunk eye makeup that I just can't be bothered to take off.

Ok...
I'm going to go look at cat pictures or draw or something to distract myself for the next 18 minutes.
Bye!

--PICKLE

P.S This post really makes no sense. Forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment