Monday, November 7, 2011

That Horrible Graph Feeling

First of all, yes I am up at 6:22. I didn't set back my iPod last night, and therefore, my "GO WRITE!" alarm went off at six...

So (as I do every morning) I made myself a cup of coffee, and updated my wordcount (I always forget to before I go to bed).
I look at my NaNo stats, and it says...

So i'm thinking, ok, ok, I just need to write more today, and I'll be all good. So I check how many words I need to get back on target.


excuse me for a second... *googling cat pictures*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Are you kidding me? Are you freaking kidding me? I can't write 1,325 words in one day! I'm not a superhero. Or Potato! (who may or may not be a superhero... but that's another post. Or possibly my book for next year.)

Those graph can either be totally uplifting (You're gonna finish on November 11!) or completely depressing. (You're gonna finish in March. Grab your kleenex.) 

I mean come on: if my finish by approximation gets any later, I'll be fifteen. 

--PICKLE






1 comment:

  1. Come on! I'm supposed to write 1,667 words a day! *Not that I usually manage that, cough cough.*

    ReplyDelete